Master’s Program for Women Introductory Briefing – June 14, 2019
Your career assignments have brought you to a place where you recognize the value of leadership. Your contribution to your company or organization involves your influence, but do you apply the same leverage to your Kingdom service?
You were made by God to cause significant impact in things that matter for eternity using your time, talent, and treasure. Come and experience the extraordinary opportunity to discover your unique “Kingdom Calling.” Consider a life of reduced distractions, increased margin, and personal entrepreneurship.
- Spend 90 minutes with Christians from your area
- RSVP required to attend the Introductory Briefing
- Bring a friend with you to consider this unique opportunity
- Reserve your spot online with the form below
- Arrive at 11:30am for lunch & conclude at 1:00pm
- The Master’s Program serves and prepares Christians to pursue their Kingdom calling and exploit their Kingdom potential today. Let us help you maximize your impact in God’s Kingdom for eternity.
- Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
- Time: 11:30am to 1:00pm
- Location: Crown Wealth Management – 2900 Bristol Street, Ste. B106, Costa Mesa
The Master’s Program Introductory Briefing is free to attend, but you must RSVP using the form below.